Broadway Museum & Art Gallery
Terms and Conditions
USE OF WEBSITE
All use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions below.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.broadwaymuseum.org.uk (the “Site”) is a website operated by Tudor House Broadway Trust and is a registered with the Charity Commission (registered charity no. 1148543) with registered office and operational address at 65 High Street, Broadway, WR127DP (the “Charity”). We can be contacted by email at email@example.com. If you maintain a Membership you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
Tudor House Broadway Trust and its designated parties in charge of content on the Site take reasonable steps to ensure that all information on the Site is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the Site let us know and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable. Due to the inherent nature of the internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, the Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and we give no guarantee that our Site or any content will be available or uninterrupted. We may withdraw or suspend the Site where we deem this to be necessary without notice and will not be responsible to you for such unavailability. We make no representations that information is accurate and up-to-date or complete and accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information. This Site provides a large amount of information and data and there will inevitably be errors in it. Where discrepancies and inaccuracies are found, let us know by contacting us at email@example.com and we will take reasonable steps to correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable. Although we hope this Site will be of interest to users, you are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on the Site before entering into any commitment based upon them. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information. Any views expressed in messages or adverts on the Site are not necessarily ours or those of anyone connected with us.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
We welcome ‘hot links’ to the home page of our Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. You may not display the content of the Site (or any page from it) or allow such content to be displayed surrounded or framed by material not originating from us without our consent. Nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page (known as ‘deep linking’) without our prior written approval. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPUTER VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Site does not contain any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should use your own virus protection software and virus check all materials downloaded from the Site and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Site or on any website linked to it, to the extent permitted by applicable laws. You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
You agree not to use the Site:
• to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site;
• to misrepresent your identity;
• to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation or for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Site to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
• to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Site;
• to obtain and/or store personal data derived from the Site;
• to disseminate any material which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, may harass, offend or inconvenience any person, applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or criminal activity or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
• to harm the Site or disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise to hack (or attempt to hack) into the Site;
• in any way that might harm any person or infringe third party privacy or other rights;
• in any way that is unlawful (including fraudulent) or that might bring us or any of our associates into disrepute; or
• to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
NO TEXT OR DATA MINING, OR WEB SCRAPING
You agree not to conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our Site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our Site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
• Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, programme, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
• Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations. The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790). This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
This section sets out our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you in relation to your use of our Site. The information contained in this Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about the Broadway Museum & Art Gallery and our services. We provide the information on this Site free of any access charge. The Site is intended only for domestic and private use. Accordingly, you agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purpose and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. We are a distributor and publisher of content supplied by third parties and users of the Site. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or users, are those of the authors or distributors and not of us. We do not necessarily endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site. The information on the Site is not intended to address your particular requirements. Such information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment, or other, decisions. You should take your own advice. If you make an arrangement with anyone named or in connection with the Site this is at your sole risk.
Section B: PURCHASE OF TICKETS and MEMBERSHIPS
The terms and conditions set out in this section apply to all purchases of Tickets and Memberships made by you through the Site. “Tickets” means any tickets advertised for purchase on the Site provided via email as an e-ticket. “Memberships” mean passes valid for twelve (12) months from the date of your first visit advertised for purchase on the Site.
PURCHASING TICKETS & MEMBERSHIPS
Selection and payment
Our Site allows visitors to buy Tickets to Broadway Museum & Art Gallery, to buy Memberships and to book and pay for events, using a secure online booking process. You may also call our telephone 01386 859047 from the UK or +441386 859047 from outside the UK to do this over the phone or you may do this in person at reception. Before making a purchase, please carefully review your individual selection. Once you have confirmed your selection you will be required to provide payment details and any other information we reasonably require to complete a purchase (for example your email address). Most major credit and debit cards are accepted (VISA, MasterCard, Solo, Electron, Delta and Maestro). Please note American Express and Diners Card are NOT accepted. All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice. Prices confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation will not be affected by such changes.
Once a purchase has been confirmed by us we will send you a Confirmation that confirms your order and provides a booking reference. Visitors are advised to check their Tickets upon receipt. Group bookings Online bookings are for a minimum of 10 visitors at a time.
Refunds are at our discretion. Once we have received payment for your order, provided we have given the required pre-contract information before completing your purchase, Tickets and Memberships cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned (unless we have cancelled or moved the event location or date other than due to circumstances outside our control, or if we decide at our sole discretion to provide a refund or exchange in individual cases). If a change made by us (other than resulting from events outside our control) has the effect of reducing your Ticket’s face value, then we may refund you the difference. No refunds will be made for unused Tickets or Memberships and the date cannot be extended.
Tickets will be emailed to you as an online e-ticket once payment has been received. We will not send you physical Tickets except in relation to Membership cards which will be sent to the UK address you provide when signing up for Membership.
Please come with your Tickets or Memberships ready to be scanned. Please ensure that you bring your booking reference with you. We reserve the right to refuse admission if the correct booking reference is not produced. Visitors are reminded that for technical, operational or meteorological reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. We may change the programme of attractions, events and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Except at our sole discretion, you shall not be entitled to refunds in relation to such changes. In such situations we will try to find another viable date to use your Ticket. Admission Tickets do not entitle holders to entry to other specific events for which a Special Event Ticket is required and must be purchased separately either through the Site or reception. Such Special Events are listed on our Site. We may refuse entry or admission to or remove from our site any visitor who:
• has behaved in a manner which, in our opinion has, or is likely to, adversely affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
• has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
• is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Any individual or group refused entry or removed from the site for any of the reasons set out above will not be entitled to a refund of all or part of any monies already paid to us.
MEMBERSHIP SPECIFIC TERMS
The Site allows you to purchase Memberships which are issued subject to the below additional terms and restrictions applicable specifically to Memberships. The different types of Memberships we make available, including the specific benefits applicable to each, plus any other restrictions that apply, are described further on our Site during the order process.
• Each Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of membership card posting date and may only be used by the named visitor.
• Membership allows you to visit during our opening hours (as defined on our Site) but does not entitle you to attend Special Events for which specific Tickets are made available (unless otherwise specified).
• Members must check in at reception on arrival, by presenting your valid Membership card.
• Membership cards will be sent to you shortly after purchase is complete (within 14 days).
• Membership cards and Memberships are non-transferable. If our staff reasonably suspects that the user of the pass is not the member, the pass may be withheld.
• We may close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities available for use by the public at any time whether for technical, operational, meteorological or other reasons that are out of our reasonable control. No refund of the Membership fee shall be given in these circumstances.
• Photocopies or pictures of the Membership cards will not be accepted.